Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Due to the latest COVID-19 measures in Austria, and the country re-imposing a full lockdown, we are transforming the upcoming FRPT Conference into a fully virtual event, taking place on the same dates, 1-3 December 2021.
The transformation to a virtual conference with all delegates joining online, allows us to unlock new opportunities for participants and provide even more value for those joining remotely.
All FRPT attendees will be able to enjoy all the below and more - safely, from the comfort of their home or workplace:
- Learn the latest news in the Flash Radiotherapy and Particle Therapy field and earn up to 20 CME credits
- Attend sessions live, ask questions, vote, and participate in discussions with the speakers
- Catch up on sessions on-demand with improved functionality
- Enjoy bonus recorded lectures by well-known experts in the field – even before the official conference start
- Gain exposure for their important new research and form collaborations
- Browse through all accepted posters by colleagues from around the world
- Interact with invited speakers, abstract presenters and meet interesting new people online
The entire platform will be open for exploring before the official Conference start, from 30 November, and available for 3 months after the conference dates so you can come back at any time and enjoy the FRPT 2021 experience again.
Further programme and setup details will be announced on the website in due course. All participants will be contacted with more details too.
Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page on the FRPT website, which will be updated regularly to reflect the most recent changes.
We believe the FRPT 2021 Conference will be a success and we look forward to seeing you online!